Rare Disease Summit, March 19-21 in Philadelphia, PA, United States
Don’t miss the Rare Disease Summit, March 19-21 in Philadelphia, PA, United States. You’ll connect with key stakeholders to create powerful partnerships, advance orphan therapeutics and inspire advocacy. 50+ expert speakers, including the FDA and C-Level Pharma/Bio execs, will discuss critical rare disease breakthroughs, and you’ll return to your office having gained solution-focused strategies surrounding patient access, reimbursement commercialization, launch partnering and more.
You’ll hear from manufacturers, patients, advocates and regulators, as they cover content on topics such as:
- Julia Wermerskirchen, Vice President, Payer and Provider Relations, Optum Frontier Therapies delivers a Payer Address on supporting patients and providers on their diagnostic discovery, focusing on access, affordability and identification
- Cheryl Schwartz, Senior VP, U.S. Rare Disease Business Unit Lead and U.S. Commercial Operations, Takeda joins Patrick Collins, VP, Corporate Relations, NORD where they’ll present a Case Study on lessening diagnostic barriers whist advancing health equity for individuals living with rare diseases
- Kerry Jo Lee, the Associate Director for Rare Diseases at FDA/CDER/OND discusses how to navigate FDA updates on rare disease product development
- Imran Babar, Chief Business Officer at Sudo BioSciences and Terry Pirovolakis, CEO at Elpida Therapeutics, and Yael Weiss, CEO at Mahzi Therapeutics deliver rapid fire case studies focusing on rare diseases
- Anish Bhatnagar, CEO at Soleno Therapeutics and Reenie McCarthy, CEO at Stealth Biotherapeutics review navigating the unchartered waters during a fireside chat with pharma pioneers
- Panna Sharma, CEO at Lantern Pharma and Melissa Leichter, VP, Commercial Lead, Rare Disease at Novo Nordisk discuss using AI in the rare disease space
- Martine Zimmerman, SVP, Head of Global Regulatory Affairs at Ipsen and Lauren Walrath, VP, Public Affairs at Kyowa Kirin review optimizing industry and advocacy collaboration to best serve the patient
- Corey Ford, VP of Reimbursement and Policy Insights at Cencora delivers a state of the industry address on the changing landscape of healthcare coverage and access
- Grant Castor, Senior VP, Commercial Strategy & Operations at Sentynl Therapeutics delivers valuable insights into lessons learned for launching rare disease products
Don’t miss the chance to come together with colleagues from around the globe to unite in areas of unmet medical need and create life-transforming therapies and breakthroughs.
Learn more at www.informaconnect.com/rare. Use code 24RAREREV10 to save 10%.